Sophisticated yet powerful, these stunning watches play on the color blue– and look amazing on the wrist. Parmigiani Tonda Hémisphères Globe watch ($28,000) is crafted in a 42mm stainless-steel case set with diamonds. Automatic 337 movement with dual timezone indication and 50 hours of power reserve. From Zenith Elite Ultra Thin Lady Moonphase watch ($8,100) in stainless steel, powered by the Elite automatic ultra-thin movement. Omega De Ville Ladymatic watch ($17,200) in stainless steel with a blue mother-of-pearl sun ray dial, powered by the Omega Co-Axial caliber 8520 and is a COSC-certified chronometer. Mechanical self-winding Patek Philippe Ref. 4947G Ladies Annual Calendar with Moon Phases ($49,800) in 18k white gold with a sunburst dial and blue-gray alligator strap. Photo by Jeff Crawford for Niche Media.
- Cartier Unveils Maria Felix Crocodile Jewelry
- Meet The Largest Yellow Diamond — 552 Carats– Ever Found In North America
- Graff Diamonds Cuts 1,109-carat Lesedi La Rona Diamond — First Results Here
- BaroQco Unveils Daring Styles In Fall/Winter Jewelry Collection
- Daring Brides: Mermaid Wedding Dresses And The Jewels To Wear With Them