The newest and coolest pieces of jewelry from Georg Jensen just arrived in stores and it is a breath of fresh air. Interestingly enough, the new Vivianna bangles are inspired by jewelry from the 1960’s and ’70’s. They draw their look from the iconic designs of Torun, who used organic shapes and reflective surfaces. The new bangles are part of the Archive Collection and are crafted in polished sterling silver with cabochon stones in predate, blue topaz, amethyst and black onyx. The refreshing designs range from $395 to $1,500 and make the perfect summertime accompaniment.
- BaroQco Unveils Daring Styles In Fall/Winter Jewelry Collection
- Daring Brides: Mermaid Wedding Dresses And The Jewels To Wear With Them
- Introducing the All-New High-Jewelry Coloratura Collection By Cartier
- Diamonds and Jewels At The Royal Wedding of HRH Prince Harry and Megan Markle
- Baselworld 2018: Harry Winston Unveils New ‘Emerald’ Collection Watches