Sophisticated yet powerful, these stunning watches play on the color blue– and look amazing on the wrist. Parmigiani Tonda Hémisphères Globe watch ($28,000) is crafted in a 42mm stainless-steel case set with diamonds. Automatic 337 movement with dual timezone indication and 50 hours of power reserve. From Zenith Elite Ultra Thin Lady Moonphase watch ($8,100) in stainless steel, powered by the Elite automatic ultra-thin movement. Omega De Ville Ladymatic watch ($17,200) in stainless steel with a blue mother-of-pearl sun ray dial, powered by the Omega Co-Axial caliber 8520 and is a COSC-certified chronometer. Mechanical self-winding Patek Philippe Ref. 4947G Ladies Annual Calendar with Moon Phases ($49,800) in 18k white gold with a sunburst dial and blue-gray alligator strap. Photo by Jeff Crawford for Niche Media.
- Wempe Unveils Tennis Bracelets Perfect For The US Open Tennis Championships
- Look Stylish, Help The Planet With Wind And Fire Jewelry
- WP Diamonds Releases Five Top Engagement Ring Trends For 2019
- Valentine’s Day Jewelry That Won’t Break The Bank: Fabulous Floral Jewelry From Filienna
- Cartier Unveils Maria Felix Crocodile Jewelry