The newest and coolest pieces of jewelry from Georg Jensen just arrived in stores and it is a breath of fresh air. Interestingly enough, the new Vivianna bangles are inspired by jewelry from the 1960’s and ’70’s. They draw their look from the iconic designs of Torun, who used organic shapes and reflective surfaces. The new bangles are part of the Archive Collection and are crafted in polished sterling silver with cabochon stones in predate, blue topaz, amethyst and black onyx. The refreshing designs range from $395 to $1,500 and make the perfect summertime accompaniment.
- Wempe Unveils Tennis Bracelets Perfect For The US Open Tennis Championships
- Look Stylish, Help The Planet With Wind And Fire Jewelry
- WP Diamonds Releases Five Top Engagement Ring Trends For 2019
- Valentine’s Day Jewelry That Won’t Break The Bank: Fabulous Floral Jewelry From Filienna
- Cartier Unveils Maria Felix Crocodile Jewelry