Today, we celebrate the Chinese New Year. So does Ulysse Nardin — by honoring the Goat in this stunning portrayal for the wrist. Created in champlevé’ enamel, the Clssico Goat timepiece features a family of three goats, black and white in color, against a blue-sky. The dial is created by a master artisan who carves segments on the 18-karat white gold dial and then completes it with enamel painting. The Classico Goat — a COSC-certified chronometer — houses the UN 815 mechanical movement, which is visible via a transparent sapphire caseback. Just 88 pieces will be made, each retailing for about $42,300.
- Wempe Unveils Tennis Bracelets Perfect For The US Open Tennis Championships
- Look Stylish, Help The Planet With Wind And Fire Jewelry
- WP Diamonds Releases Five Top Engagement Ring Trends For 2019
- Valentine’s Day Jewelry That Won’t Break The Bank: Fabulous Floral Jewelry From Filienna
- Cartier Unveils Maria Felix Crocodile Jewelry